NeoRPZ Neo RPZ
The New Role Playing Zone
April 18, 2014, 08:06:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Home' now redirects to the Portal, and 'Forum' redirects to.. well, the forum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
collapse
Affiliates:
None, currently.
BECOME AN AFFILIATE!

home
comics
projects
neorpz
fiction
music
collection
goodies
links

Sub-sites:
Hosted sites:
  • None, currently.
Need hosting?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iAntivirus Speedy  (Read 951 times)
Speedy
Now, also in 'Suppeedi' flavor!
Administrator
Members

2011.. Yeah I got nothing.

« on: May 30, 2012, 04:39:03 AM »

SPEEDY

Sex: Male
Starting Era: 22
Home village: Sum-meria
Class: Melee

Stats:
Str - ★★★★★★★★★★ 10/10
Agi - ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
Int - ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 1/10
Dex - ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 1/10
Luk - ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 2/10
End - ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 2/10

Accesories:
None, though he plans to get some eventually, to compensate for his use of a firearm, which really doesnt fit his class.

Str - ☆☆☆☆☆ 0/5
Agi - ☆☆☆☆☆ 0/5
Int - ☆☆☆☆☆ 0/5
Dex - ☆☆☆☆☆ 0/5
Luk - ☆☆☆☆☆ 0/5
End - ☆☆☆☆☆ 0/5

Weapons:
As a user new to Cyberpolis, Speedy has acquired a simple wakizashi along with a simple semi-automatic pistol, resembling a Glock 19.

Personality:
Carefree, yet protective and caring. Can come over like a total douche, but that is only how he acts cause he just tries to be a bit silly at times.

Background:
Speedy would spend his time mostly just hanging out with friends. If they're not around when he is, he's likely to simply go around aimlessly and level up a bit, exploring the world as he goes. He is relatively uninterested with whats going on in the world and more interested in just having fun with the game.

Description:
Speedy is a caucasian male with shoulderlength, brown hair, of which three small forelocks stick out around the center of his head, defying gravity as they do so. He has deep, blue eyes, resembling the ocean. One minor cliché he wanted to add to his own character as Sum-Merian. For some reason, Speedy looks to be about 16ish, though his age has been set to 21, as to match his player. His height is thus about 1.74m (5'8"ish), and he has an average build, slightly muscular, but not that visible.

After a few days of playing, Speedy had gotten a minor amount of funds and a bit of experience. With said funds, he went on a minor shopping spree. Carefully picking his outfit, and adding some personal touches to it, he came to the following outfit;

A light green hoodie, with a large pocket on the front. Above the pocket is a logo, black and red spraypaint-styled symbols '@W350M3'. Two small ropes hang from the left and right side of the hood itself, normally used to tighten or loosen it. On top of the hoodie are brown cat ears. These are obviously attached to the hoodie, and not to Speedy himself.

Beneath his hoodie, he wears dark green cargo shorts. It is warm in Sum-Meria, after all, so despite that his original idea was to buy cargo PANTS, he decided to go with shorts. A brown cat-tail is attached to these shorts, again not to Speedy himself. For his shoes, completely unoriginal dark green sneakers, with light green @s on the side, giving them that slight personalization.
Spoiler for Image:
If one would ask, why not live-like cat appendages? The game offers them, after all. Speedy would simply answer with 'too expensive and rare, maybe in a later era'. He plans to buy a green visor soon, since they look awesome and he could probably use the stat bonus.

'@W350M3' Logo:
Spoiler for Logo:

Personal Skills:
  • Piercing Strike: Using the sharp end of his katana, he strikes his target, doing piercing damage rather than slashing damage. Regardless of whether the move properly hits or not, Speedy automatically moves behind the target in this move, facing it's backside. [ERA 23]
  • Strong Slash: Holding his katana sideways, Speedy dashes past the target, slashing in mid-movement, to do extra damage. Has a fairly high chance of doing extra critical damage. [ERA 23]
Town Skills:
  • Beast Riding: Sum-meirans can ride unconventional and larger beasts than most other players because of their increased strength.
  • Protection: Sum-meirans can take the brunt of most attacks, which is why they have the ability to intercept attacks targeting their companions, taking the damage for them.
  • Rage: Sum-meirans have a booster that increases their attack strength; it is self-targeting only. Boosters only work in battle mode.
  • Dive: Characters hailing from Sum-meira have an advantage around water areas; they cannot drown while other characters will have to buy a diving mask to be able to dive. This way, it is easier for them to make their way to Hyrian.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 05:05:01 AM by Speedy » Logged

Spoiler for Billy vs Snakeman:
<br />
<br />\"Machines aren’t capable of evil… Humans make them that way.\"<br />\"If I die one day, I want to be remembered as more than just a statistic.\"
Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 04:41:48 AM »

REAL LIFE CHARACTER

Name: Kade Algra

Sex: Male

Personality:
As he treats Cyberpolis as what it is, a game, his personality does not differ much from his online persona. He is perhaps a bit more serious, but how he acts in the game is how he would in real life.

Description:
There's nothing special about Kade. He has made his character slightly resemble himself, though he has several piece of clothing rather than a single outfit. He thus has no static outfit. He also has blue eyes, though nothing fancy like resembling the ocean. And his brown hair does NOT defy gravity, and is in fact long and in a pony-tail.

If you would see Kade walking in a crowd, he would not stand out in the slightest. Despite his favorite color being green, he does not have several pieces of clothing in that very color, and thus only wears it now and then.

What Kade considers a good theme for Speedy:
Azure Lake Remix - Speedy - Original from Sonic 3

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 04:50:50 AM by Speedy » Logged

<br />
<br />\"Machines aren’t capable of evil… Humans make them that way.\"<br />\"If I die one day, I want to be remembered as more than just a statistic.\"
Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 04:41:58 AM »

ORGANIZATION

Do note that Speedy is NOT in an ACTUAL organization. Below information is for the PvP patch.

Chosen organization: VIRUS

Uniform Description:
One of the most important differences between Speedy and his "VIRUS" uniform is the fact that his hair is combed back. The three hairs defying gravity, standing out forward no longer do that, and seem to instead be converged into the small pony tail on the back of his head. He wears a black bandana over his hair, with a single neon green stripe running in the exact center of it, taking up about 1/3th of the surface of the bandana.

He seems to wear a black, skin-tight body suit, with similar neon-green stripes running along the sides of his body.. These green stripes basically end right on his ears, as he also wears a mask on his face, covering most of it; only his eyes are plainly visible, even his ears are covered.. and the bandana obscures his forehead from sight.

Oddly enough, despite the body suit, he wears big black boots with neon-green soles, as well as thick gloves that have the same neon-green covering his entire hand's underside. On top of these gloves are what seems like small metal shields, being big enough to cover the entire back of his forearm.

The true confusion may rise when you see that he also wears some sort of body armor, that covers most of his chest area, as well as his privates. Three neon-green stripes run horizontal over this armor.

All in all, his VIRUS uniform seems like a pretty odd design, and if one would ask him what the hell is up with it, he would most likely answer that he wasn't planning on wearing it that often anyway.

Zirus Weapon:
Regardless of them seeming like shields, the metal coverings on top of his gloves are actually extendable blades. Were he to activate them, they would become something similar to scissors, having an additional arms length reach to damage.

The weapon is versatile because in it's inactive state, it actually functions like a proper shield and can be used as such, yet once activated can be used for a devastating Melee attack.

This outfit needs reworking.
I don't know what I was thinking when I typed this out.

Backstory:
Regardless of Speedy's choice to join the VIRUS side of the wars gameplay, he is not exactly interested in the PvP aspect of it all. Since it was not exactly an optional decision, but in fact a mandatory one, he has selected VIRUS solely for the snazzy outfits.

As for the real organization, Speedy had heard nothing about them outside of the common rumors, and with the PvP out now he wonders if those rumors were about this.. someone who leaked business information into the public? Or perhaps there is something behind all of this..? He just isn't sure; but frankly doesn't really care either.

As he has an aversion to PvP, the only reason he'd wear the VIRUS outfit would be to show it off.. He is not exactly planning on doing any of the accompanying missions, considering he doesn't feel like getting his ass PK'd just because there's someone other guy around, who was apparantly from the FIREWALL group.. yeah.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 05:00:26 AM by Speedy » Logged

<br />
Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 04:43:13 AM »

RELATIONS

Kyosuke
"He's a good friend, I guess. We may've never met offline, but he seems like an alright dude to me. I just haven't seen him on iAnti much since our initial meeting.."

Gaia
"I know little about Gaia, but she's definitely nice. Though I do not share her enthusiasm for tea, heh."

Ruena
"I'm not sure what to think of him. We spent very little time together, and it seems like he vanished from iAnti.."

Celly
"..."

Donovan
"Nice guy, I suppose. Though I'll have to watch out with my valuables around him, heh."

« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 09:30:06 AM by Speedy » Logged

<br />
Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 04:43:23 AM »

ROLEPLAYS

On-Going RPs:
[ERA 22] Going Ta Granma's House with Celly

Finished RPs:
[ERA 23] A Fortuitous Meeting with Donovan

Inactive RPs:
[ERA 22] Meeting up with Gaia and Kyosuke

Dead RPs:
[ERA 22] Back on the Road, right? with Ruena

All of these link to the iAntivirus site. You will need a registration there to view any of these.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 09:31:46 AM by Speedy » Logged

<br />
Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 04:55:41 AM »

Disclaimer:
This profile was made for the site known as iAntivirus, located at http://www.ianti-virus.com/.

It is a forum-wide RP, with the main setting being an MMORPG called 'Cyberpolis'. Speedy is a player character in this world, played by the young man named Kade Algra.

Some of the links will still link towards iAntivirus, and as the security-laden site it is, it will be hard to get in there. I apologize for this. They have had severe problems with hackers and such in the past, though.

They also have a deviantArt group, #iAntivirus, where you can find most information as well, especially that regarding the dates on which registration opens again.

<br />
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: