NeoRPZ Neo RPZ
The New Role Playing Zone
July 24, 2014, 08:03:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Home' now redirects to the Portal, and 'Forum' redirects to.. well, the forum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
collapse
Affiliates:
None, currently.
BECOME AN AFFILIATE!

home
comics
projects
neorpz
fiction
music
collection
goodies
links

Sub-sites:
Hosted sites:
  • None, currently.
Need hosting?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Combat Simulator 2  (Read 5906 times)
killerboy666
Members

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 10:47:53 AM »

[OCC] sorry, my bad [/OCC]

Slivernia, still confused starts moving slowly across the ruined streets without caring about the foes around him. he shakes his head a few times and gets back to reality. though, the player controlling him retreats him from the battlefield and starts to reshape him, giving him legs and wings, Slivernia now looks a lot more like a dragon/sliver hybrid.

The player returns Slivernia but keeps it on a low profile to see what the other creatures do, since his ability to "parasite" got taken away through the adjusting process, but creating a bigger, stronger creature.

I bring death upon people... that bring death upon others...

I'm low I know, but it's the easiest way to pick a target.
Hyp3rB14d3
He who goes without sleep until insanity comes to claim his soul...
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

In someone else's dreams. Screaming and on fire.

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 12:17:14 PM »

Evangar lunges at Gawd Xilla, attacking first by driving a drill-tipped knee into his opponent's knee, drill spinning.  The larger monster gives no reaction.  Evangar sidekicks Gawd Xilla in the chest.  No reaction, and the top-heavy Evangar falling down backwards from attempting to kick at something that much larger than it.  Evangar sits up, then attempts to sweep the much larger Gawd Xilla's leg.  No reaction, and the sweep fails utterly.  Standing up quickly, Evangar jumps at Gawd Xilla and punches it in the face.  The punch manages to turn Gawd Xilla's head, but otherwise no reaction (aside from Evangar destroying a few city blocks as it lands).

It is at this point that Evangar notices the lack of the giant parasite on Gawd Xilla's back.  "Aw crap," mutters the red-eyed man.  He takes a look at the timer, which now reads 4:30.

killerboy666
Members

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2011, 09:33:31 AM »

Slivernia takes off into the air and quickly increases speed around Evangar, not willing to attack him yet, but more to see what it's features are. having seen the damage done to the abandoned Gawd Xilla, and the ruines that once were supposed to be "little Tokyo" he keeps his distance again and starts to use his newest feature. swinging his blades quickly, releasing them with a soft "click" and turning them into boomerang shurikens (like rayman, but then with blades... fairly typical actually). the blades head to Evangar's head quickly, yet Slivernia keeps his distance not knowing what'll happen.

Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2011, 10:31:02 AM »

Surprised by the reappearance of Slivernia, Evangar fails to react in time to dodge.  It does, however, managed to raise its arms in a standard boxer's block, managing to cover most of its head with its shoulders and forearms.  Unfortunately, due to the shape of its head, the end of its face sticks out past its forearms.

[OOC]I'm not sure if the blades are explosive, vibroblades, just really sharp, or what, so I'll let you decide the damage.  But keep in mind that Evangar is armored.[/OOC]

killerboy666
Members

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2011, 11:05:51 AM »

[OCC] they're just really sharp, shuriken-like[/OCC]

cutting just in front of the forearms of Evangar, the tip of his mechanic nose drops off and creates a big explosion on the already wrecked "city". Slivernia, still in the air, retrieves his blades and keeps on flying around on a fair distance.

[OCC] that's the damage, now it's up to you to decide the impact[/OCC]

Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2011, 12:24:50 PM »

The large "nose" falls into the giant footprint riddled miniature city.  With a crash, it stabs into the ground, destroying a few buildings in the process and causing a minor earthquake, although no more severe than those caused by Evangar and Slivernia's footsteps.  What sticks out looks like a strange metal monolith amongst the rubble.

Being a robot, losing the horn at the front of its head doesn't really affect Evangar much.  However, its healthbar does drop a little.  Turning, Evangar points an arm at Slivernia in an attempt by its player to fire lasers at Slivernia, only for its player to abruptly remember that Evangar doesn't have any.  It does, however, have rocket punches.  With a blast of flames and smoke, Evangar's right fist starts to move forward.  Slowly, dragging a very unwilling Evangar behind it.  Very quickly, a large amount of smoke accumulates, concealing all of Evangar besides its arm, which continues to stick out in front of the smoke, moving rather slowly.  Abruptly, a ping sounds out.  Followed by another.  And another.

The timer reads 4:00.

killerboy666
Members

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2011, 06:33:46 AM »

Slivernia doesn't really understand the danger ahead, so he recharges his blades and throws them out again, directly to Evangar's right arm, of course, the arm's armor is much more advanced and thick then the "nose" and the impact only creates a few scratches. "Damn it," the player responds to his useless attack.

Slivernia keeps on attacking over and over again untill he reached the wiring of the robot, and cuts through some important wires.

the timer reads 0:57.

Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2011, 12:40:53 PM »

[OOC]Sorry, but no.  If under attack, Evangar isn't going to sit around for three minutes and just take it.[/OOC]

In response to the blades hitting its arm, Evangar cuts off its rockets and retreats into the smoke.  The sound of the pings continues.  Abruptly, the rocket starts up again.  However, unlike before, this time the rocket punch flies freely, leaving Evangar behind.  And aimed directly at Slivernia.  

If there was any doubt about the pings before, it should be long gone.  They are acting as some form of echolocation.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 02:58:54 PM by Hyp3rB14d3 » Logged

Hawkye
Commander of The ETOUB
Global Moderator
Members

I'm the guy who shakes your hand after I beat you.

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2011, 08:00:29 PM »

(OOC: Sorry for the lack of posts on my end. I came down with the flu on Wednesday and my lucidity level has been about enough to play computer games and blow my nose.)

"What have I gotten meself into?" Krue wondered aloud. "These monsters are colossal!"

He frowned.

"Wait a minute, Krue. This isn't the first time ye've faced something bigger than yerself. This is just something ye've never seen before. Now get a grip before ye start talking to yerself."

Dashing out from behind the building, Krue targeted Slivernia with a "spell" that would act as a powerful stun. Afterwards, he started running towards Slivernia. His most powerful smite required him to be closer to his intended target. He just hoped he could get there before the stun wore off.

If dragons actually wept diamonds, the value of diamond would drop to nothing."

~ Hawkye L. Narasumas
-

-

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
-
Kitto Wasurenai - Never Forget
R.I.P. Webster S. Swenson "N-Finity" 1984-2007

killerboy666
Members

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2011, 10:03:29 AM »

[OCC] sorry for the 3 min long thing, but I just say what Slivernia was doing, the other creatures can do whatever that time, I just say where I stopped, but I never say what others do, to make sure they don't be like "HEY what'ye doin' w/ my creature!"[OCC]

the stunned Slivernia now had 2 attackers on his hand, and his player said with an extreme annoyance "damnit!" having Krue and Evangar's fist heading for him. he knew this would be quitte a pain.

frankly, he still had a blade swirling through the air, and heading back to his body. sadly, he can't control the blades with his mind, but with his arms. thereby, his blades are like a loose cannon, heading back to him, but having no control.

Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2011, 11:03:51 AM »

[OOC]I was kind of wondering if it was supposed to just be three seconds.  In hindsight, I probably should have asked.  If that was the case, I'll edit my post appropriately.  However, at the time I was concerned about the timer being down to less than one minute.  See, the timer is how much time until Evangar's batteries run out of power.[/OOC]

Evangar's rocket punch quickly approaches Slivernia, only to rocket past him and explode in the distance.  Apparently, even though Evangar has sonar, Evangar's player needs to work on his aim.  From the smoke, a second fist flies out at Slivernia, this one aimed slightly better.

killerboy666
Members

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2011, 12:16:51 AM »

[OCC] that's usefull information... I thought it'd be like some kinda bomb or something >< however, I'll take it from here [OCC]

Slivernia, still stunned, still has his arm flying back at him, luckily the stunning  slowly disappeares and he's able to move his arm again, steering slightly into Evangar's rocket fist, he hits it, giving it a slight turn just past him. but now it's heading for his other enemy.

Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2011, 01:41:52 PM »

[OOC]No, the timer isn't counting down to his self-destruct sequence.  Though that's not to say Evangar doesn't have a self-destruct sequence.[/OOC]

From the smoke, the sound of metal clicking into place can be heard amongst the pings.

Timer: 3:45

Hawkye
Commander of The ETOUB
Global Moderator
Members

I'm the guy who shakes your hand after I beat you.

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2011, 12:59:10 AM »

Krue stops about 100 yards from his intended target. When your opponent can crush a football field underfoot, that's close enough.

"Divine Vengeance!"

The cleric raised his hand to the sky and several great bolts of holy energy struck at Slivernia.

If dragons actually wept diamonds, the value of diamond would drop to nothing."

~ Hawkye L. Narasumas
-

-

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
-
Kitto Wasurenai - Never Forget
R.I.P. Webster S. Swenson "N-Finity" 1984-2007

Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2011, 07:55:36 AM »

[OOC]NOt going to do anything about the rocket fist, Hawkye?[OOC]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: