NeoRPZ Neo RPZ
The New Role Playing Zone
July 30, 2014, 04:13:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Home' now redirects to the Portal, and 'Forum' redirects to.. well, the forum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
collapse
Affiliates:
None, currently.
BECOME AN AFFILIATE!

home
comics
projects
neorpz
fiction
music
collection
goodies
links

Sub-sites:
Hosted sites:
  • None, currently.
Need hosting?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Arena 5 - Everlasting Ocean (Bracket One)  (Read 2406 times)
Speedy
Now, also in 'Suppeedi' flavor!
Administrator
Members

2011.. Yeah I got nothing.

« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2010, 09:11:07 AM »

"You're adjusting to my attacks are you not? I can see it. You're focusing more on the actual movement of the daggers, your sight is catching up.. I guess this verifies what I thought.. you've gotten the skills of a thief the moment your armor changed!"

Turbo side-steps each and every dagger, as a thief vs thief makes it considerably easier to dodge.. but alot harder to attack.

"Although, it'd almost seem as if you have no clue what you're doing as of yet. I suppose I should be glad somewhat." 'But the killing intent in his attacks are obvious. Even if he himself doesn't realize it.. It feels alot like training back home. I don't think he has every other skill though..'

Turbo activates his cloak again, disappearing despite being in plain sight.. and jumps under the nearest tree, hiding from sight, before releasing the cloak again.

Spoiler for Billy vs Snakeman:
<br />
<br />\"Machines aren’t capable of evil… Humans make them that way.\"<br />\"If I die one day, I want to be remembered as more than just a statistic.\"
Hyp3rB14d3
He who goes without sleep until insanity comes to claim his soul...
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

In someone else's dreams. Screaming and on fire.

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2010, 09:29:39 AM »

"If I've got thief powers, it's only because you steal," Hyperblade shouts, completely failing to understand Turbo's use of the word thief as a character class.  Deactivating his jets, Hyperblade freefalls toward where he'd last seen Turbo, then abruptly reactivates them, blasting sand everywhere.  He looks around, expecting to see sand bounding off an invisible opponent.  Instead, he sees Turbo sitting under a pine tree.  I really don't have time for this.  Charging his opponent, Hyperblade begins loosing another hail of blades at his opponent.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 02:12:56 PM by Hyp3rB14d3 » Logged

Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2010, 04:13:04 PM »

"REALLY? I've managed to stop you and hurt you BOTH times thusfar you've been charging at me like that, and you're STILL trying it?!.. Also, dont insult me. The Thief class is a noble class, the only thing we steal are lives, if we are ordered to. We're not petty criminals."

Not going to bother trying anything anymore, Turbo simply jumps up and walks around the tree. While the tree is far too thin to effectively hide someone behind it, Turbo completely vanishes as he walks behind it...

If only because he activated Cloak and then ran up the tree. He uncloaks himself and sits atop it, hidden above the treeleaves from the sight of his opponent.

'This is hardly an exciting enemy, if you ask me..'
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 04:14:41 PM by Speedy » Logged

<br />
<br />\"Machines aren’t capable of evil… Humans make them that way.\"<br />\"If I die one day, I want to be remembered as more than just a statistic.\"
Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2010, 09:49:53 PM »

"Someone doesn't know the meaning of the word thief," Hyperblade replies as Turbo .  From the armor on his arm, the beam blade extends once again, having changed its color to red to match Turbo's laser sword.  Reaching the tree as Turbo vanishes, Hyperblade slashes through the tree.  "Thieves are by definition petty criminals."

Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2010, 01:12:38 AM »

"It's a friggin noble class!" He shouts, as Hyper cuts through the tree.. and as he jumps down on top of his opponent, with blades in both hands ready to strike, he shouts once more.

"We're regulated by the kingdom for crying out loud!"

<br />
Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2010, 01:48:35 AM »

There!  Hyperblade activates his jets, launching himself and his hitchhiker into the air.  Simultaneously, he stabs his beam sword at Turbo's side.  "The word 'thief' means someone who steals the possessions of others!  That's what the word means by definition.  And stealing isn't noble!"

[OOC]Edited to correct a misunderstanding.[/OOC]
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 03:48:23 AM by Hyp3rB14d3 » Logged

Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2010, 03:32:54 AM »

"For crying out loud, didn't I just.. tell you.." Turbo barely manages to avoid the stab, and grabs his opponents arm, and as he's avoiding the fire from the jets, he starts clinging his legs to his opponents..

"I COME FROM A DIFFERENT PLANET YOU IDIOT!" he shouts, as he uses his other arm to go into a stab towards Hyper's lower back, stabbing away from the fire as he hangs from his opponent.

((Edited to make a few things more clear. This after discussing with Hyp3r. Cheesy))
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 03:59:39 AM by Speedy » Logged

<br />
Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2010, 04:02:29 AM »

"That doesn't change the meaning of the worGAAH!"  Crap.  He got me again.  I need to hurry up and end this.  I'm already starting to see spots...  "Ca-can you bre-breathe in space?" Hyperblade asks through gritted teeth as he launches himself and his hitchhiking opponent straight up, intentionally staying directly above the center of the island. 

Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2010, 04:15:02 AM »

"Apparantly it does, if your description is what it is.. I bet your assasin's dont even graduate from thieves!" Hearing Hyperblade's comment about breathing in space.. "Do I need to?"

And stuffs the snorkel in his mouth, with the hand he just stabbed with, before holding the knife tightly in his hand again.

<br />
Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2010, 04:16:51 AM »

"If you expect to...what are you doing?"

Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2010, 04:19:33 AM »

"Snorkle.. stores air inside.. noticed when diving earlier..."

Turbo pulls on the dagger, attempting to rip the stabwound into a bigger wound.

"Been using it the entire time!"

<br />
Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2010, 04:26:30 AM »

"The-then how bout thi-this!?"  Abruptly, Hyperblade flips in midair and begins charging toward the ground.  And then slowly shifts toward the ocean as he begins to black out and the suit's leveling mechanisms take effect.

Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2010, 06:50:04 AM »

"Apparantly, I get to make sure I land safely by just clinging onto you. I'm not really in the mood for that though." Turbo says, after removing the snorkel, also despite that his opponent has apparantly blacked out.

Using careful aiming, Turbo throws several knives. These knives seem a bit different though, as they stick together and make a fairly long straight line of knives upright. He then applies a simple bandage to both stabwounds while hanging on for his life.

"When you survive this, I'm going to stab you. HIGH LEVEL TECHNIQUE, SHADOW TRANSFER!"

Draining pretty much Turbo's entire energy reserves, he and his opponent change into shadow.. and reappear from the thin shadow the daggers made.

"Crap, can't even see around me now. I swear, you pull a stunt and I'm going berserk." Turbo says, before sitting down to rest next to his opponent's unconcious body.

<br />
Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2010, 01:43:54 PM »

The jets, still active, immediately send the blacked out Hyperblade flying horizontally off into the distance.  After a few seconds he goes by again.  And again.  And again.

Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2010, 02:08:12 PM »

Looking at the ongoing spectacle, Turbo just keeps sitting still.

"..Y'know what? Not my problem."

<br />
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: