NeoRPZ Neo RPZ
The New Role Playing Zone
July 30, 2014, 04:13:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Home' now redirects to the Portal, and 'Forum' redirects to.. well, the forum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
collapse
Affiliates:
None, currently.
BECOME AN AFFILIATE!

home
comics
projects
neorpz
fiction
music
collection
goodies
links

Sub-sites:
Hosted sites:
  • None, currently.
Need hosting?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Arena 5 - Everlasting Ocean (Bracket One)  (Read 2405 times)
Hyp3rB14d3
He who goes without sleep until insanity comes to claim his soul...
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

In someone else's dreams. Screaming and on fire.

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2010, 05:12:13 AM »

"Thanks for the heads up," Hyperblade replies.  And then proceeds to shoot alternating shots at Turbo's head and feet.

Speedy
Now, also in 'Suppeedi' flavor!
Administrator
Members

2011.. Yeah I got nothing.

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2010, 05:18:44 AM »

"I just said I practiced with Speedy.." Turbo deflects one shot at the head towards Hyper, and jumps sideways to avoid the shot at his feet, then turns and starts running, avoiding the shots fired at his feet and deflecting those at his head.

"And trust me, if I'm training with HIM.. I'm getting shot at 4 times at once!" He shouts, throwing a knife at Hyperblade, the knife only SLIGHTLY avoiding a plasma shot, and heading in that specific direction, with Turbo avoiding said shot at his head instead of deflecting it.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 05:41:47 AM by Speedy » Logged

Spoiler for Billy vs Snakeman:
<br />
<br />\"Machines aren’t capable of evil… Humans make them that way.\"<br />\"If I die one day, I want to be remembered as more than just a statistic.\"
Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2010, 05:26:14 AM »

Swerving to avoid the reflected plasma blast, Hyperblade pulls up, avoiding a dagger in the process.  This isn't working.  Time for a new plan.  Hyperblade stops firing, and a humming sound begins emitting from his buster.  One that slowly grows louder.  Once again, a beam blade extends from the armor on Hyperblade's arm, and he begins rocketing toward Turbo.

Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2010, 05:40:38 AM »

"Alright, I'll just take you out again!" Turbo stands still, attempting to pull the same trick.. '..Wait a sec. Hang on. Surely, even this guy wouldn't be stupid enough to fall for the same stunt... New plan.'

Turbo throws a dagger to the side, in the sand. Seemingly useless, as the dagger just stands there upright.

'Low level technique. Shadow Copy. High level technique. Shadow Transfer. Lets see him defend against this.'

The shadow that the thrown dagger emitted, as it stood in the sunlight, started moving, as if it was a bit wavey.. but still stuck to the blade.

((Why have I been using PURPLE this entire time? Turbo's color is friggin' BROWN. Turbo.exe is purple, but NORMAL TURBO IS BROWN.. Gonna change that retroactively.))

<br />
<br />\"Machines aren’t capable of evil… Humans make them that way.\"<br />\"If I die one day, I want to be remembered as more than just a statistic.\"
Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2010, 05:58:58 AM »

Failing to see the threat behind the dagger, Hyperblade makes a horizontal swipe at Turbo in an attempt to behead him, his rockets adding more power to the strike.

Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2010, 06:06:23 AM »

Taking a hint from Speedy, Turbo drops himself to the floor as he sees the horizontal swipe- now being right under his opponent, he throws a few daggers at him, before trying an upwards stab.

<br />
Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2010, 06:10:34 AM »

Predictable.  Hyperblade fires his now fully-charged buster, unloading a plasma blast with a force comparable to a cannon blast behind it onto his opponent.

Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2010, 06:15:14 AM »

"Glad I thought it was odd!"

The shot literally evaporates Turbo's middle, with his arm still stabbing his opponent before disappearing in thin air along with the rest of the body.

Then, what seems like a pitch-black version of Turbo jumps out of the shadow of the dagger, and as the blackness disappears from the 'shadow', it reveals Turbo standing there, completely unharmed.. and throwing set of three daggers at his opponent.

<br />
Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2010, 01:31:31 PM »

Hyperblade continues forward, his momentum not having been stopped.  With a crash, he collides with the ground, a dagger protruding from his gut.  Crap... he got me.  Fatal too, if I don't find a way to stop the bleeding.  "But at least I got the consolation prize."  As the sand cloud clears, Hyperblade can be seen, his armor having shifted to superficially resemble Turbo.  Aiming his buster, Hyperblade fires...and a single dagger shoots out.  "That's it?!  Damnit!"

Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2010, 02:04:37 PM »

Turbo sidesteps the dagger, though he feels that it was a bit too well aimed for his heart. "What the crap? Your armor changed.. and you just shot a dagger, the design of which is typical for a thief of my planet.. Dont tell me you.. are ALSO FROM MY PLANET?.." Turbo blinks for a sec, then slaps himself for a second.

"Ofcourse not. Your armor resembles nothing but my clothing at the moment. And there isn't exactly a buster-shooting jetpack class or anything.. Bah, screw that."

Turbo jumps backwards, in a sort of ducking position, before throwing open his hands, revealing a few dozen daggers flying through the air.. where they grind to a sudden halt, all aiming at his opponent.. and then shooting straight for him.

"Blade Rain."

<br />
Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2010, 02:18:18 PM »

Hyperblade activates his jetpack, launching himself upwards, firing back some daggers as he rises.  "There are other planets?"

Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2010, 02:23:30 PM »

"...You're kidding me right. Never had any basic studies? Even a child knows other planets exist. Not specifically that MINE exists, but that's something different altogether.." Turbo states, as he half-step avoids the daggers. 'There's something odd about his shooting.. It's far too specific. His shooting earlier wasn't even near this well-aimed. I'd almost think he'd also have thief training.. but that can't be, can it?'

He stands still as his opponent flies away. '..Also he seems to be bleeding alot. If he was a thief, he would've at least applied a quick bandage.'

<br />
Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2010, 02:42:55 PM »

"I meant other... uh...inhabitedSHUTUP!"  Hyperblade swerves downwards and charges toward Turbo yet again, firing a hail of daggers as he descends.

Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2010, 03:43:49 PM »

'Halfway. Alright.' Turbo once more simply side-steps each dagger. 'It really feels like a thief's skill. They are definately pinpointed at vital locations.. but the downside of our technique is that it's far too easily avoided once you see it coming. AH! That gives me an idea!'

Turbo then throws his hands open- exactly a dozen small daggers fly TOWARDS Hyperblade- but none specifically aimed at him; all of them are only in his direction, but not aimed at a single vital spot.

'Random throws are usually best avoided to half-step. Being in the air as he is, he might panic from the daggers and attempt to avoid them.. the fact remains however that there's not a single dagger heading FOR HIM. The only way for him to avoid them now is to hang perfectly still.. but normal people would in general react to the sight of daggers heading in their direction... Only people with specific training should notice.'

<br />
Hyp3rB14d3
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2010, 06:28:47 PM »

What the?  Compared to the daggers thrown before, to Hyperblade, these seemed to be moving significantly slower.  Is he messing with me?  Aiming his buster, Hyperblade shoots the incoming daggers down and continues forward, beginning a barrage of daggers of his own.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: