NeoRPZ Neo RPZ
The New Role Playing Zone
September 01, 2014, 01:31:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Home' now redirects to the Portal, and 'Forum' redirects to.. well, the forum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arena 3 - Volcanic Area (Bracket Two)  (Read 3480 times)
Speedy
Now, also in 'Suppeedi' flavor!
Administrator
Members

2011.. Yeah I got nothing.

« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2009, 10:32:23 AM »

As the second speck had too died down, the shadow that had performed the act of becoming a ball of energy had already reformed to it's normal state. It started running towards Turbo from the side.

The three fakes in front of Turbo halted as Turbo too did so. Terra seemed to rush right at them, so Turbo didn't have to close the gap anymore..

The middle of the three started running again, however, and jumped up right in front of Terra, 'exploding' in a mess of dark energy- but instead of becoming shadow it just seemed to form globs of dark energy, which were now raining down on Terra.

The other two fakes held their ground right in front of Turbo. Turbo himself seemed to 'hold' not the ground, but he held onto two daggers instead- both furiously shocking with energy, apparantly too much for the small blades..

Spoiler for Billy vs Snakeman:
<br />
<br />\"Machines aren’t capable of evil… Humans make them that way.\"<br />\"If I die one day, I want to be remembered as more than just a statistic.\"
ArmadonRK
Global Moderator
Members

« Reply #91 on: June 03, 2009, 10:21:11 AM »

Terra continues through the dark rain, the shadows pelting her repeatedly. Powered by will and inertia she continues her charge towards Turbo. She opens her right palm, keeping it at her side, focusing again on forming a point of energy in her hand.
     Despite the damage being caused by the exploding shadow copy, Terra closes the gap between herself and Turbo in a matter of seconds. Almost at him now, she prepares to make her move, as petals float serenly down around her.

"And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat upon it, his name was Death, and Hell followed with him."
     "You really believe that's what he is?"
     "The last of four, with command over the earth and power that only Death could ever possess? Yes. I do."
Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2009, 02:36:42 AM »

Noticing Terra's last mad dash, despite her having globs of dark energy all over her, which not only burn but also weigh her down, Turbo pulls one last stunt-

He stretches his shadow towards the fake still running at him, which the fake then jumped into, then stretched his shadow towards Terra, where the fake jumps out again and performs the same explosive move the previous one did.

Turbo himself then jumps backwards once, making the gap a little bit wider again, as the other two fakes who were holding their ground suddenly nod, and start running up to Terra as well.

<br />
<br />\"Machines aren’t capable of evil… Humans make them that way.\"<br />\"If I die one day, I want to be remembered as more than just a statistic.\"
ArmadonRK
Global Moderator
Members

« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2009, 03:22:20 PM »

Terra feels the shadow energy burn her and weigh her down. The burns are painful, but easily ignored, at least for the time being. The weight is a non-issue. She is fast and strong, and pushes through it, managing to move even a little faster by moving towards exhaustion.
     The two fakes are almost at Terra, she quickly throws up her petal shield. She's quite worn now, and it is far from impenetrable, but it's still one of the most potent shields this side of the galaxy.
     Terra closes in to twenty-five meters of Turbo. Another tenth of a second...

"And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat upon it, his name was Death, and Hell followed with him."
     "The last of four, with command over the earth and power that only Death could ever possess? Yes. I do."
Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2009, 03:38:43 PM »

Despite noticing Terra's action of using the petals as shield once more, the fakes continue to run at her. They are closing the distance with Terra, being only a short range of her at this moment-

As suddenly one of them suddenly sprints at her, and continues to jump at her, exploding, but rather than raining down on her, it became one large 'veil' of shadow, which then suddenly stretched towards Terra; the tiny cracks in her petal shield allowing one of the globs of shadow on Terra to extend an 'arm', as to welcome another friend into the mix..

The other stands firmly in her way, spreading it's arms wide open... It's obviously mentally prepared to take the 'bull-rushing' Terra, although it is unlikely it will hold with Terra's current speed.

Turbo himself suddenly smirks. He takes out an exact amount of three knives, in each hand, one of the electrical knives. The third, a standard knife, already thrown and heading straight for the back of the still-standing fake..

<br />
ArmadonRK
Global Moderator
Members

« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2009, 03:54:53 PM »

Terra isn't yet within 15 meters of Turbo. That had been the plan. Her momentum is still carrying her forward. Close enough.
     This would be the moment for a witty remark. A clever line. Something to amuse, or strike fear, or just a bad pun.

Now is the time.
     Trey's words.
     But now isn't the time. There is no time. A hundredth of a second, maybe less. She doesn't even have time to turn her head. To look around. She reaches out with her mind. Feels. They're all close enough together, the copies. Turbo won't be able to escape it. Neither will she.
     Terra's eyes explode in amber light. She releases the speck of energy she had been protecting in her palm. It's unstable. Too late to stop it. It travels a few inches.

Too close. This'll never work.
     Her petals engulf her completely. Terra is nothing but a closed flower. Shadow energy from Turbo's copy caught inside, burning her. Like it matters now. If this works, it'll heal. If not, doesn't matter.
     As she taps into the full power of her soul, the force behind her glowing eyes, she channels all her power, and her hazel, electric essence itself, to reinforce her petals.
     The explosion has already gone off. Quite small for what it is. Maybe seven kilometers in every direction. Quite small for a nuclear blast. But potent. It'll get it done.
     Pressure. Pain.

Can't afford to black out.
     This was a bad idea...

Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2009, 04:08:05 PM »

Turbo's eyes shoot open at the sight of the spark. It was as if the world slowed for him at that moment. As he stood there, he had summoned the small energy he had built.. and as his jaw dropped at the sight of the explosion in front of him, his entire form faded in the light...

The shadow fake standing right in front of Terra, originally planned to be backup plan 1, didn't stand a chance against the force of the explosion. It faded pretty quickly.

Backup plan 2, the shadow that was supposed to encompass Terra to become a 'warp' into her shield as it combined with the shadow energy inside it already, also vaporized nearly instantly.

However... the amount of energy Turbo had summoned was hardly enough for that he had planned. But at the sight of the moment, he had no other choice. He had hoped both backup plans would work, allowing him more momentum, but he was not given a chance.

Terra's near-impregnable shield did it's job in protecting Terra, along with the globs of darkness on her. Not entirely perfect, but it was there. Also there was part of Turbo's body.

He had used the last amount of energy to shift his form to that of the energy stuck on Terra's body. The two knives he held, both appeared only millimeters away from her. Turbo, or whatever his form at the moment held, seemed burning with the energy surrounding them.

Nevertheless, the two knives struck; one aimed at her head, the other at her heart, both coming from behind.

<br />
Speedy
Administrator
Members

« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2010, 06:36:00 AM »

Turbo wins because Terra forfeits.

Due to circumstances, only a single point is awarded.

<br />
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: