NeoRPZ Neo RPZ
The New Role Playing Zone
September 19, 2014, 12:50:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Home' now redirects to the Portal, and 'Forum' redirects to.. well, the forum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Arena 6 - The Undernet (Bracket One)  (Read 2766 times)
Trismegustis
Members

CRAZY AWESOME!

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 08:45:13 PM »

The large missile explodes into an almost comical cloud of dark black smoke... And from behind the smoke there erupts a HUGE burst of plasma, shining blue... A Buster Gun shot. It clears the smoke, and Z5i31, angling the Combo Bazooka slightly down, fires a Very Strange Beam at Hawkye through the new hole.

Now you're playing with power!
Hawkye
Commander of The ETOUB
Global Moderator
Members

I'm the guy who shakes your hand after I beat you.

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2010, 12:06:11 AM »

"Bah!" yells Hawkye as he jumps out of the way of the plasma shot. "Double bah!"

Hawkye has no desire to feel any of the effects of the Very Strange Beam and takes off into the air. holstering his pistols, he gathers etheric energy into his hand.

If dragons actually wept diamonds, the value of diamond would drop to nothing."

~ Hawkye L. Narasumas
-

-

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
-
Kitto Wasurenai - Never Forget
R.I.P. Webster S. Swenson "N-Finity" 1984-2007

Trismegustis
Members

CRAZY AWESOME!

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2010, 12:59:46 PM »

"Bah, bah, black sheep..." Z5i31 calls... The cloud of smoke dissapates in the air to show Z5i31 in a run, aiming the Combo Bazooka up. It's glowing green. He bellows "Have you any WOOL?!" and fires a charged, red buster shot up at Hawyke, followed by another two ordinary shots.

It occurs to him that that was probably the least terrifying battle cry of all time.

Hawkye
Commander of The ETOUB
Global Moderator
Members

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2010, 04:58:46 PM »

"Yes sir, yes sir THREE! Bags! Full!"

Hawkye fires a large ball followed by two smaller balls of etheric energy to cancel out the buster shots before allowing himself to plummet to the ground, landing more gracefully than one would expect.

~ Hawkye L. Narasumas
-

-

-

Trismegustis
Members

CRAZY AWESOME!

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 07:46:32 AM »

Z5i31 cackles like a madman at Hawkye picking up the song.

"Let's have one for the master!"
TARGETING.
A truly gigantic grey rocket extends from Z5i31's chest, looking pinched-off on either side. His eyes track independently. One of them locks on Hawkye at around his center of mass... And the other tracks separately to target Deety.

"And one for the DAME!"

The rocket fires and splits into one main-rocket and two side-outriders, all of them erupting highly visible orange flame. The middle one, the main-rocket, flies straight at Hawkye, while the other arcs around at Deety. The third disappears into the smoke.

"Aaaaand one for the little boy that lives down the lane," Z5 finishes lamely, seemingly noticing the wasted third piece.

Hawkye
Commander of The ETOUB
Global Moderator
Members

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2010, 04:26:14 PM »

"C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!" shouts Deety. "You're targeting me? Cute. If you're lucky you might even scratch my paint with those firecrackers."

"I won't give him the chance to-"

"Ohhh no you don't. He wants to target me, I get to defend myself."
COUNTERMEASURES DEPLOYED

Suddenly the rockets engines hiccup briefly before arcing upwards and then zooming back at Zeefive, the smaller rocket orbiting the big one.

"Show off."

Even though the DTD had intercepted the signal reporting the compromise of the guidance systems, it was pretty obvious by now.

~ Hawkye L. Narasumas
-

-

-

Trismegustis
Members

CRAZY AWESOME!

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2010, 08:08:25 AM »

"Huaaagh!"

Z5i31 leans forward and skids backwards.... The rockets start to fly towards him, and he weaves left and right to try to get them to stop following him...

And then Plan A comes to fruition. The third of the podrockets arcs sharply up underneath the suspended undernet platform, right under Hawkye, and strikes it, detonating on contact and shattering the ground, MMBN style. Any more weight put on it would likely cause it to fall out entirely... Hawkye's in danger just standing on it.

As smoke starts to billow out from the exploded rocket, Z5i31 slows to a stop, twists his head into the path of the oncoming missiles, and fires a Very Strange Beam. The missile suddenly flies into a corkscrew and turns randomly, its guidance system completely vexed by random data.

Hawkye
Commander of The ETOUB
Global Moderator
Members

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 04:34:24 PM »

"Wow...that was...something..."

Noticing the ground, Hawkye laughs. Deliberately walking along the cracked ground in a precise path, the surfaces collapse MMBN-style with Hawkye standing on the other end of the hole.

"So, um...now what?"

~ Hawkye L. Narasumas
-

-

-

Trismegustis
Members

CRAZY AWESOME!

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2010, 05:51:50 PM »

Z5i31 regains his full footing (so to speak) and looks into Hawkye's eyes, a steely glare on his... steely head. Sparks fly intermittently off of his head.  Music begins to emanate from his mouthslot as he slowly slides along the tiles to face Hawkye...

(
)

His Combo Bazooka slings around him and rests at the bottom edge of his torso... as the last remnants of the smoke rise up around the platform, black as night, but not just any night, the kind of night with a red sky that can make a sailor take chances... Lava reflected by ash and vaporized mercury...

Z5i31 stops in the middle of the platform, and rotates in place to face Hawkye. He stares eyelessly, soullessly, into Hawkye's face all through the string section... As the flutes key in, almost as if on cue, the deranged and confused big missile, orbited by the increasingly erratic and panicky small missile, fly between them, parallel to both, the way a western movie would demand a tumbleweed.... It arcs in a loop-de-loop, then resumes course and flies off in the other direction...

The vocal track comes in.... Sparks fly off of Z5i31's antenna as his hand gravydrives linger just at the edge of the bazooka's triggerguard... waiting for Hawkye to make a move.

Hawkye
Commander of The ETOUB
Global Moderator
Members

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2010, 06:06:22 PM »

Hawkye laughs.

"Fair enough, although I probably would have chosen something with a techno beat."

He raises a small wind around them, just enough to enhance the mood. His cloak flaps in the breeze, and he adopts a stance with his hands near his pistols like one would see out of an old Western. The DTD sends out a final signal and the large missile detonates, taking the smaller one with it.

"Draw!"
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 07:41:05 AM by Hawkye » Logged

~ Hawkye L. Narasumas
-

-

-

Trismegustis
Members

CRAZY AWESOME!

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2010, 06:32:32 PM »

Z5i31 tilts his head to the side a few degrees... an expression which, by now, Hawkye must recognize as equating to a smirk... and the music changes. Not quite a techno beat, but...

(
)

Z5i31's free hand keys in a combination to the Combo Bazooka...Then it pulls the trigger. The bazooka kicks... and suddenly is emitting an eerie purple glow. He twirls the bazooka- yes, the entire bazooka- then shoulders it. "READY!" he calls... And then he FIRES!

A concentrated burst of purple ki emanates from the bazooka, followed by a second and a third in an array pattern... Deep within each burst are a pair of big, angry looking hands pressed together at the wrist.

Hawkye
Commander of The ETOUB
Global Moderator
Members

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2010, 09:21:53 PM »

Hawkye suddenly takes a step forward and brings his hands forward - both empty.

"HA-DOU-KEN!"

A large blast of light blue ki energy that was unmistakably similar to Ryu's signature move issued forth from his hands, colliding with and cancelling out the first purple projectile. Hawkye repeated the process for the second and the third. When he finished, he stood up straight, chuckling and looking ever so slightly embarrassed.

"Haha...gamer's instinct. It felt so natural here in this arena, especially with you. I haven't brought that move to bear in a long time...that was a lot of fun."

He grinned at Zeefive.

"I think I'm just going to let myself use those moves here."

~ Hawkye L. Narasumas
-

-

-

Trismegustis
Members

CRAZY AWESOME!

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2010, 07:42:24 AM »

Z5i31 would be grinning if he could. "Okay, you go get the red headband and I'll slap a black Gi on my bazooka." He twists, slides forward, then jumps and levels the bazooka at Hawkye. "ZANKUU HADOUKEN!" His momentum- Or, rather, the momentum of the bazooka he clings to- stops in the air as it fires each of the 5 fireballs he launches before landing in a roll.

Hawkye
Commander of The ETOUB
Global Moderator
Members

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2010, 02:00:39 AM »

"I've been waiting a long, long time to do this."

Bringing his arms back, a large mass of ki collects in his hands.

"Shinkuu..."

When he brings his hands forward, the ground flickers slightly at the sudden and massive release of energy.

"HADOU-KEN!!"

A cylindrical wave of energy issues forth from his hands, obliterating any of the other fireballs unlucky enough to touch it.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 01:26:49 AM by Hawkye » Logged

~ Hawkye L. Narasumas
-

-

-

Trismegustis
Members

CRAZY AWESOME!

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2010, 05:38:00 AM »

"Hol-"EVASIVEMANEUVERS

Z5i31, having risen back into a run from his roll, seems to trip over his feet and fall flat on his face. And in so doing, he falls riiiiight underneath the Shinkuu Hadoken. It misses him by a few inches. All three of his dark-purple Hadoken fireballs are completely obliterated.

Z5i31 suddenly shoots out from under the Shinkuu Hadoken to the right, still face-down, hovering less than a quarter inch above the ground. He pushes himself back up to his feet and fires a rocket at Hawkye, quickly. "C-c-c-COMBO BREAKER!"

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: