NeoRPZ Neo RPZ
The New Role Playing Zone
September 20, 2014, 05:01:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Home' now redirects to the Portal, and 'Forum' redirects to.. well, the forum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arena 7 - Space Station (Bracket Two)  (Read 5635 times)
Hyp3rB14d3
He who goes without sleep until insanity comes to claim his soul...
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

In someone else's dreams. Screaming and on fire.

« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2010, 05:28:19 PM »

As Hyp3rB14d3 flies past Aeldritch, he catches a glimpse of the wolf out of the corner of his eye.  ...I could have sworn that thing tried to jump and launched itself backwards.  Can it fly?  It seems to have cold-resistant jaws, so maybe.  Ah, screw it.  I'm getting my knife.  Spinning around, Hyp3rB14d3 throws the burning cloak at Aeldritch, then kicks off the ground, launching himself into the air.  As he flies up, he reaches into his bag, retrieving a small spherical object identical to the bombs he'd used earlier, then throws it at Aeldritch.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 10:36:16 PM by Hyp3rB14d3 » Logged

Hawkye
Commander of The ETOUB
Global Moderator
Members

I'm the guy who shakes your hand after I beat you.

« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2010, 11:28:10 PM »

Since Aeldritch was using the tried-and-true tactic of running the hell away, the cloak just kind of floats past and smolders. He eyes the device as it is thrown and tries to put as much distance between it and himself as possible. The wolf had regained his sense of balance and moved behind Aeldritch.

I have to be patient. I'm willing to bet he's going after that accured knife, so I have time to prepare.

He holds his rifle with one hand, butt resting on the ground. With the other he gently pours a liquid into the wolf's mouth.

If dragons actually wept diamonds, the value of diamond would drop to nothing."

~ Hawkye L. Narasumas
-

-

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
-
Kitto Wasurenai - Never Forget
R.I.P. Webster S. Swenson "N-Finity" 1984-2007

Hyp3rB14d3
He who goes without sleep until insanity comes to claim his soul...
ChronoEtheric Villager
Members

In someone else's dreams. Screaming and on fire.

« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2010, 01:01:22 AM »

I forfeit.  This is taking too long.  Nearly a month goes by between posts, and I'm tired of trying to remember the circumstances of an RP that I haven't looked at in nearly a month.  Last time, I tried waiting almost a month before posting to see if the tension from the wait would draw you back into the RP and get you to post faster.  It didn't, and I'm sick of this waiting game.  I RP for fun, and for quite a while now, I haven't been enjoying this.  Judging from your post rate, you don't seem to be enjoying it either.  As such, dragging this out seems a waste of time.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 11:40:16 AM by Hyp3rB14d3 » Logged

Hawkye
Commander of The ETOUB
Global Moderator
Members

I'm the guy who shakes your hand after I beat you.

« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2010, 03:17:22 AM »

The reason the last two posts took so long is because I was unable to get ahold of you. I tried several times to contact you to no avail. You never answered me on AIM even when it said you were online. If you weren't enjoying this anymore I wish you would have just said so earlier. I stopped enjoying this because it felt like I was being ignored. I would REALLY like to talk with you if you have the time because in general I do enjoy RPing with you.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 03:43:11 AM by Hawkye » Logged

If dragons actually wept diamonds, the value of diamond would drop to nothing."

~ Hawkye L. Narasumas
-

-

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
-
Kitto Wasurenai - Never Forget
R.I.P. Webster S. Swenson "N-Finity" 1984-2007

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: