NeoRPZ Neo RPZ
The New Role Playing Zone
April 23, 2014, 09:20:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Home' now redirects to the Portal, and 'Forum' redirects to.. well, the forum.

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
collapse
Affiliates:
None, currently.
BECOME AN AFFILIATE!

home
comics
projects
neorpz
fiction
music
collection
goodies
links

Sub-sites:
Hosted sites:
  • None, currently.
Need hosting?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask Speedy  (Read 555 times)
Speedy
Now, also in 'Suppeedi' flavor!
Administrator
Members

2011.. Yeah I got nothing.

« on: November 08, 2009, 03:27:50 PM »

I've been meaning to do this for some time..

I'm hereby opening up a question topic, ask me questions and ye shall receive answers.

I'm ONLY accepting serious questions.. Ofcourse, if you ask a nonsense question, I'll just reply with nonsense as well. Tongue

Despite this topic being in the RP section, (and that it's made for RP questions, really..) I do not mind seeing questions that are not RP related... Yes, questions about RPGs are also RP related, but as I said I do not mind questions outside of the RP spectrum. ;P

So.. ASK ON! Cheesy

*really hoping someone'd ask him about Turbo's last name already*

Spoiler for Billy vs Snakeman:
<br />
<br />\"Machines aren’t capable of evil… Humans make them that way.\"<br />\"If I die one day, I want to be remembered as more than just a statistic.\"
Hawkye
Commander of The ETOUB
Global Moderator
Members

I'm the guy who shakes your hand after I beat you.

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 03:29:41 PM »

*Asks about Turbo's last name already*

If dragons actually wept diamonds, the value of diamond would drop to nothing."

~ Hawkye L. Narasumas
-

-

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
-
Kitto Wasurenai - Never Forget
R.I.P. Webster S. Swenson "N-Finity" 1984-2007

Speedy
Now, also in 'Suppeedi' flavor!
Administrator
Members

2011.. Yeah I got nothing.

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 03:39:30 PM »

You have no idea how long I've wanted to put THAT down, have you? Tongue

Alrighty. Here's the gist of it..

Warning: Spoilers included about Turbo's backstory, though if you've read on him, you should know most of it.

First off.. The most known 'possible' last names are Rnos, Renos and Runnerup. In a way, all three of them are correct.

Considering the amount of times I've used Turbo OUTSIDE of Roleplaying, it is not unlikely to see variations on his last name appear.. But I'll go and explain them all.

Runnerup, first and foremost, is his actual last name. There, I said it. His name is Turbo Runnerup.

Rnos is a bad joke.. Doing it correctly, it would actually be TurboR NOS.. The R being Turbo's last name, Runnerup... NOS.. is basically turbo. 'Nitrous Oxide Systems'.. Nitro, Nitrous, NOS, Turbo, whatever you name it, it's the stuff that makes cars go faster. This 'last name' is used for email purposes, and ALSO my Billy VS Snakeman 'last name' for Turbo.

Renos is a last name BASED on Rnos, obviously enough. I first used it for my Guild Wars characters, make them look like one happy family. However, in using it, I gained the idea to ACTUALLY use it.

To put it bluntly, Turbo's actual name is Turbo Renos. Turbo was found by his adoptive father, who took the first name off of the clothing Turbo was wearing as a baby, and gave Turbo his own last name- Runnerup.

Considering Turbo himself doesn't know of the original 'Renos' last name, and wont find out for awhile, Turbo is officially called Runnerup for his last name.

Really, you have NO IDEA how long I've wanted to do this part, even though Turbo originally had NO last name, and that the Renos part is only what, a year old?..

Spoiler for Billy vs Snakeman:
<br />
<br />\"Machines aren’t capable of evil… Humans make them that way.\"<br />\"If I die one day, I want to be remembered as more than just a statistic.\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: